Portrait by Tao Nguyen

Thursday, March 12, 2015

IT'S ALMOST SPRING! TIME FOR BOOK CLUBS TO SELECT THEIR READS

Hello book club readers and others who just like to read! After a cold dark winter in Southwestern Washington, I'm sooooooooo ready for lots of warm and sunny spring days leading into summer. This morning our cherry tree finally bloomed. It was great to see the blossoms after watching the buds slowly develop over the past couple of weeks. Spring is just around the corner and my excitement is mounting.



The other day while perusing through my computer, I came across a couple of photos of book clubs that selected "GOOD FORTUNE" as their monthly read. In the top one I'm the red head sitting at the end of the table with a flower in front of my nose! I actually snapped the photo below at another book club meeting, which is why you can't see me.

It was great fun to be the guest of honor talking about researching Chinese culture and customs, answering questions, and enjoying the company of fellow readers. If you've read "GOOD FORTUNE" you know the topics of dreams, symbols, and synchronicity appear often. I shared personal experiences that I included in the book through the lives of my characters.

Since Spring is almost here why not plan ahead for your book club? What could be better than spending the day outside in the garden discussing a good book with friends? If you select "GOOD FORTUNE" I'll be happy to mail you autographed bookmarks to pass out to your book club members. With enough advance notice I can also send autographed books. Just send me an email with your request to lesliebratspis@yahoo.com. 





Wishing you warm sunny days, and lots of good fortune. Have a great day!
Leslie Bratspis, Author



Follow my "GOOD FORTUNE" Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/GoodFortuneFans

Follow me on Twitter: @LeslieBratspis

New website under construction. Until then, www.rp-author.com/bratspis

Amazon Author Page:  http://www.amazon.com/Leslie-Bratspis/e/B005EJ438W/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_1





No comments:

Post a Comment